The information that we may gather
We may gather the collect and process the following information about you:
1. The information that you enter while creating an account or registering for shopping at our website and other platforms including the varied company social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
2. The information you provide while subscribing to our services, mailers, etc.
3. The details you provide while you report to us any kind of problem-related to purchase, Returns, or Exchange.
4. The details you share while participating in any promotional competition run by the company at a different interval.
5. The information while you share with us including your valuable product reviews, testimonials, and feedback
Non-personal and demographic information
1. Record of communications done with us using the various modes of communication.
2. We may have access to information about your mobile phone, location, and more while you download or make use of our company applications.
3. Your email addresses gathered from the third parties whom you would have given consent to share.
4. Transaction and order fulfillment details while you make transactions on our varied platforms.
5. Your computer system details including browser type, operating system, IP address, internet usage by using ‘Cookies’ that as a user you accept before using our website www.adamclick.com
At Adamclick, we may also collect other kinds of information we feel is better to improve your shopping experience on our various platforms.
How do we use your information?
We may use the collected information in different ways. We may make use of your information in the below-detailed ways:
- To offer you a good shopping experience and render services in a more personalized way
- To provide you with information about offers, promotional products, announced for buyers
- To provide you with information about location-specific deals on the varied categories of products
- To contact you for product shipping and delivery
- To update you about the availability of a product in stock you must have shown interest sometime back
- To update you about changes of any type including our Services, shopping platforms, etc.
- To send mailers on promotional offers, products, etc.
- To share festive greetings, loyalty messages, and more
- To process and inform you about gifts, rewards, etc. earned while participating in any promotional campaigns or competitions run from time to time
Storing your collected information
Your Information may be transferred, stored, processed, and used by our affiliated and non-affiliated companies and other related service providers in different nations can use your information that we transfer, store, or process outside the nation of origin. We will be sharing your payment details with the associated payment gateway companies to process payment and render the essential services and support.
Disclosing your collected details
Customers and their information are of great importance to us. We are very careful and follow the security measures while sharing your information as and when required. We disclose your gathered information only with the businesses that follow data protection policies strictly. How and with whom we disclose your information as described below:
Related businesses - we are required to engage or appoint affiliates and non-affiliates offering logistic solutions, payment solutions, marketing and promotions services, etc. We may appoint certain businesses who may store your shared details to offer you better services and user experiences.
The other businesses associated with us in fulfillment, support services need to have access to relevant contact details to perform their agreed responsibilities efficiently. We may also gather updated information from them related to your correspondence address, contact numbers, etc. With the use of our website, services, and other platforms, you agree and give us your consent to store, use, and transfer your personal and non-personal information to businesses associated with us or working for us.
For Marketing & Promotional activities - We may use or share your information with the departments or channels engaged in designing promotional offers for our valued customers. Also, to perform varied marketing activities to provide you with the benefit of attractive offers on products announced by the company Adamclick during the different festivals, occasions.
We may ask you to share additional information to participate in market research, customer feedback, or other research campaigns.
Legal Authority - Your information may be shared with the concerned department if demanded by the law to execute any legal matter. If we feel sharing your details is essential to comply with the law.
Security of Company Platforms and more - We share your account and other information necessary with the security agencies involved in the protection of your rights, prevention from frauds, or to avoid any unexpected risks.
How we secure your information
We very well understand the value of your personal information and take all the necessary measures to protect unauthorized access, amendment, disclosure to unauthorized entities, and loss of the data.
We at Adamclick have technically sound experts, an administrative department, and security data security professionals working closely to safeguard data while transmission to our affiliated or non-affiliated associates.
Only the authorized team members, vendors, agents, support services providers are allowed access to stored Information.
It is also necessary for our users that they do not share their confidential details with unknown personnel or unprofessional service providers.
As a user, you need to stay alert, not to disclose your password with anyone, not to share a one-time password with anyone, log out or sign off as soon as you are done particularly when you must be using sharing devices.
We at Adamclick ensure all the possible data protection measures while transmission via the internet.
Any kind of information transmitted to our Platform is secure but we do not guarantee complete security and the sharing of your information is at your own risk.
Know how you can change your information?
- Our website functions are designed to provide users access to several personal information.
- A customer registering his/her account at Adamclick can check the given information anytime.
- He or she can make changes like email address, phone number, shipping address, pin code, etc.
- It is not that a customer who has subscribed for mailers, promotional messages, etc. is bound to continue with it.
- We have provided our valued customers the option wherein he or she can check for ‘Unsubscribe’. It will make you avoid any further communication from our marketing department.
- We prefer sending email notifications related to offers and attractive deals only to the customers who have subscribed for the same.
- Customers can unsubscribe links to stop receiving email communication in the future. The same can be done in a mobile setting also.
- Cookies are placed on the website to offer a better user experience.
- You can accept Cookies to enjoy easy navigation to varied categories on our dedicated website and mobile applications.
- Users can also disable Cookies if not comfortable. By disabling cookies you may not have the access to certain areas on a website.
We may preserve information, copy both the previous one and the updated one to comply with the legal obligations.
How can you contact us
We at Adamclick aim at providing our users with a great shopping experience and hence try to maintain transparency to the possible extent. For any query, concern, suggestion, or feedback, you can write to us at email@example.com 24x7. The concerned team at Adamclick would respond and try to provide the possible solution at the earliest.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 15.12.2020